I jumped off the resolution bandwagon a long time ago. Oh to be so full of optimism, only to sabotage those intentions like the Lindt-ball-loving-whore I know I am, not so deep down. Six dollars for a bag of happiness? Um, yes please. And how good are the salted caramel ones! Ahem.
Here’s what floated my boat in 2017:
· My vagina was published multiple times.
· I tried my hand at stand up comedy.
· I almost finished writing a book.
· I let go of a lot of possessions.
· I moved my health higher up on my list of priorities. Still not high enough.
· I had the best birthday of my life, in Paris, at the Dior exhibition.
· I got over my fear of public transport after three years and rode the Metro with gusto.
· I discovered more of what I don’t want in a partner.
· I made new friends and let go of some old ones.
In 2018 I’m looking forward to:
· Finishing my book.
· Giving stand up another shot.
· Attempting to have other body parts published.
· Spending time with friends.
· Calling a new city home.
· Bitching about my new home like a local.
· Opening my heart up without fear.
· Moving my health to the top of my priority list.
· Continuing to make people jealous of my hair.
Me being Me, anything could happen. Like, anything.